Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Filigran'
More About Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Filigran'
- Tiny, tubular, violet-blue flowers
- Flowers form on branched, tiered panicles
- Finely dissected, silver-gray foliage
- Shrub-like perennial with a loose, informal habit
- Aromatic foliage
- Bloom Time: August to October
- Flower Height: 95 cm
- Foliage Height: 70 cm
Fernleaf Russian Sage Growing and Maintenance Tips
Perovskia is drought tolerant and dislikes winter wetness, growing best in an average to dry, well-drained soil, in full sun. In the fall, spent, flower spikes can be pruned off for a tidier appearance. Note: Perovskia should not be pruned too far back until new growth emerges in the spring, and once the new growth appears, prune back to no lower than 30 cm.
Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Filigran' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils