More About Pardancanda norrissii
- Unique, multi-coloured, star-shaped flowers
- Each flower has a distinct, colour pattern
- After flowering, pods open to glossy, black seeds
- Seeded plants are not true to parent plants
- Mid-green, sword-like foliage
- Drought tolerant
- Bloom Time: Late June to August
- Flower Height: 80 cm
- Foliage Height: 60 cm
- Flower Size: 5 cm
Hybird cross between Belamcanda chinensis x Pardanthopis dichotoma.
Candy Lily Growing and Maintenance Tips
A unique perennial with each plant bearing different colours blooms. Best grown in a well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. This plant will often self-sow.
Pardancanda norrissii Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils