Papaver nudicaule 'Champagne Bubbles'
Also called Arctic Poppy
More About Papaver nudicaule 'Champagne Bubbles'
- Large, bowl-shaped flowers
- Nodding, hairy buds open to orange, pink, red, salmon and white with yellow stamens
- Flowers appear on wiry stems
- Bluish-green, deeply lobed foliage
- Freely self-seeding biennial
- Bloom time: May to September
- Flower Height: 45 cm
- Foliage Height: 25 cm
- Flower Size: 8 cm
Iceland Poppy Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to moist, or average to dry soil, in full sun. Deadheading will extend bloom time. May be short-lived but self-seeds freely.
Papaver nudicaule 'Champagne Bubbles' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall