Oenothera berlandieri 'Siskiyou'
Also called Mexican Evening Primrose
More About Oenothera berlandieri 'Siskiyou'
- AKA Oenothera speciosa 'Siskiyou'
- Saucer-shaped, pale pink flowers with deeper pink veining
- Deeply toothed, lanceolate, deep green leaves, 4 cm wide
- Foliage emerges with a reddish hue
- Vigorous and drought tolerant
- Bloom Time: Early July to midsummer
- Flower Size: 5 cm
Evening Primrose Growing and Maintenance Tips
This drought tolerant cultivar can be planted in full sun or partial shade in an average, well-drained soil. It will thrive with little or no care and is suitable for dry slopes or other low maintenance sites. Can spread very quickly.
Oenothera berlandieri 'Siskiyou' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)
Landscape usesRoadside planting