Oenanthe javanica 'Flamingo'
Also called Japanese Parsley, Chinese Celery
More About Oenanthe javanica 'Flamingo'
- Related to the parsley family
- Tiny, creamy-white umbels
- Grown for its colourful foliage
- Variegated, lacy, green leaves with pink and white margins
- Similar habit to aegopodium but not as invasive
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer
Java Waterdropwort Growing and Maintenance Tips
A fast-growing ground cover that will root wherever it touches the ground. Easily controlled by clipping back the runners, so it will not become invasive. Grow in full sun or partial shade in a moist to wet site.
Oenanthe javanica 'Flamingo' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Wet Soils
Moist to Average