Nepeta faassenii 'Cat's Meow'#PP24472, CPBR5098
More About Nepeta faassenii 'Cat's Meow' (PP24472, CPBR5098)
- Proven Winners® ColorChoice®
- Sky-blue, flower clusters
- Hairy, gray-green, aromatic, scalloped leaves
- Tidy, dense, rounded shape
- Drought tolerant perennial
- Bloom Time: Late spring to late summer
- Flower Height: 10 cm
Nepeta faassenii is a cross between Nepeta nepetella and Nepeta racemosa/mussinii.
Catmint Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in an average to dry, well-drained soil, in full sun and is drought tolerant once established. Pruning plants back by half after the flowers fade, will promote a second bloom and help to maintain a compact habit.
Nepeta faassenii 'Cat's Meow' (PP24472, CPBR5098) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum