Myosotis sylvatica 'Victoria Indigo Blue'
Also called Woodland Forget-me-Nots
More About Myosotis sylvatica 'Victoria Indigo Blue'
- Myosotis oblongata 'Victoria Blue'
- Tiny, light blue, five-petaled flowers with a yellow centre
- Flowers rise above foliage in loose, terminal clusters
- Lance-shaped to oblong, hairy, green leaves, 5-8 cm long
- A prolific, self-seeding biennial
- Bloom Time: April to May
- Flower Height: 25 cm
- Foliage Height: 10 cm
Garden Forget-me-Nots Growing and Maintenance Tips
Excellent for massing amongst spring flowering bulbs. To keep plants healthy, give them midday shade and a rich soil with average drainage. Cut them back or remove them before their summer dormancy. As they replace themselves with self-seeding be sure to leave a few plants for this purpose. Plant them in a woodland or mixed border.
Myosotis sylvatica 'Victoria Indigo Blue' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeEarly Spring