Muehlenbeckia axillaris 'Nana'
Also called Mattress Vine
More About Muehlenbeckia axillaris 'Nana'
- Insignificant, tiny, white flowers
- Transparent, attractive, white fruit with black seeds appear after flowers finish
- Tiny, round, glossy leaves on black, wiry stems
- New foliage growth is green and matures to bronze
- Shrub-like, trailing habit
- Bloom Time: Late spring to summer
Creeping Wire Vine Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in average to dry conditions, in partial to full shade and will tolerate high foot traffic. May be invasive in warmer climates.
Muehlenbeckia axillaris 'Nana' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum