Metasequoia glyptostroboides 'White Spot'
Suitable Substitutions for Metasequoia glyptostroboides 'White Spot'
More About Metasequoia glyptostroboides 'White Spot'
- Deciduous conifer with a slightly weeping, growth habit
- Soft, green foliage has a subtle, creamy-white variegation
- Black trunk provides winter interest
- Shows well, when planted against a dark backdrop
- Fast growing, but slightly slower than the species
White Spot Dawn Redwood Growing and Maintenance Tips
While metasequoia have the appearance of an evergreen, they shed their needles every fall. Likes a somewhat moist location and does not burn in the sun.
Metasequoia glyptostroboides 'White Spot' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Moist to Wet Soils