More About 'Profusion'
- Upright, broadly spreading, growth habit
- Fragrant, deep pink, single flowers bloom before the leaves emerge
- Flowers are followed by medium-sized, bright red crabapples
- Leaves emerge reddish-purple and become bronze-green in the summer
- Foliage turns reddish-orange in the fall
- Bloom Time: Spring
Profusion Crabapple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Use as a specimen, in small groups or mixed with other cultivars. Crabapples have visual appeal in the spring with their abundance of showy flowers. Added appeal lies in the fall and winter with their colourful fruit that is attractive to birds.
Moist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeEarly Spring