Malus 'Donald Wyman'
More About 'Donald Wyman'
- Broad, spreading, rounded, growth habit
- Fragrant, single, white flowers
- Flowers are followed by small, bright red crabapples
- Leaves are glossy and green in the summer
- Foliage turns yellow-gold in the fall
- Bloom Time: Spring
Donald Wyman Crabapple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Use as a specimen, in small groups or mixed with other cultivars. Crabapples have visual appeal in the spring with their abundance of showy flowers. Added appeal lies in the fall and winter with their colourful fruit that is attractive to birds.
'Donald Wyman' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeEarly Spring