More About 'Charlottae'
- Upright, and as tall as wide
- Fragrant, light pink, double flowers bloom before the leaves emerge
- Flowers are followed by medium to large, green crabapples
- Leaves are dark green with sporadic yellow and orange fall colour
- Silvery twigs provide winter interest
- Bloom Time: Spring
Charlottae Crabapple Growing and Maintenance Tips
Use as a specimen, in small groups or mixed with other cultivars. Crabapples have visual appeal in the spring with their abundance of showy flowers. Added appeal lies in the fall and winter with their colourful fruit that is attractive to birds.
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average