Magnolia x 'Jane'
Series: Little Girl
More About Magnolia x 'Jane'
- Noted for its shrubby habit
- Large, cup-shaped, fragrant, reddish-purple blooms have white interiors
- Ovate foliage emerges with coppery-red tints maturing to green
- Leaves take on yellow to bronze-copper tones in the fall
- May rebloom during the summer months
- Bloom Time: April to May
Jane Magnolia Growing and Maintenance Tips
Magnolia do best in a moist, organically rich, well-drained loam, in full sun to partial shade. Avoid southern exposures, where the buds may be induced to open too early in late winter.
Magnolia x 'Jane' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average