Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker'
More About Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker'
- AKA Steironema ciliata 'Firecraker'
- Solitary or paired, star-shaped, yellow flowers
- Flowers appear slightly above or throughout the foliage
- Rich, bronze-purple, ovate to lance-shaped leaves
- Leaves gradually fade throughout the summer to a bronzy-green
- Vigorous, growing habit that forms a large clump
- Bloom Time: July to August
- Flower Size: 2.5 cm
Fringe Loosestrife Growing and Maintenance Tips
Tolerant of wet soils and will spread to form a sizeable patch for containers or amongst shrubs. Plant in full sun or partial shade.
Lysimachia ciliata 'Firecracker' Characteristics
Bog or water garden
Soil MoistureMoist to Wet Soils
Moist to Average