Lupinus polyphyllus 'Gallery'
Suitable Substitutions for Lupinus polyphyllus 'Gallery'
More About Lupinus polyphyllus 'Gallery'
- Compact spikes of showy, sometimes bicolored flowers
- Range of flower colours include yellows, blues, reds, pinks, and white
- Black, seed heads follow once flowers finish
- Smooth, palmate leaves are bright green
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
- Flower Height: 60 cm
- Foliage Height: 35 cm
Dwarf Lupine Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in a light, slightly acidic, well-drained soil. Plant them in a sunny location with protection from the hot, direct, afternoon sun in warmer climates. They have a fast-growing taproot and work well for mass plantings.
Lupinus polyphyllus 'Gallery' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum