Lonicera sempervirens 'Magnifica'
Also called Coral Honeysuckle
More About Lonicera sempervirens 'Magnifica'
- Terminal clusters of bright orange, fragrant, trumpet-shaped flowers
- Orangish-red berries in September
- Paired, deep green, ovate leaves, 8 cm long
- Long blooming and compact habit
- Bloom Time: June to September
Trumpet Honeysuckle Growing and Maintenance Tips
'Magnifica' grows best in a moist to average, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. This twining vine can be used to grow on an arbour or trellis. It is not overly aggressive and can be pruned in early spring to maintain desired shape and size.
Lonicera sempervirens 'Magnifica' Characteristics
Moist to Average