Lonicera periclymenum 'Serotina'
Also called Common Honeysuckle, Woodbine
More About Lonicera periclymenum 'Serotina'
- Terminal clusters of fragrant, tubular flowers
- Red buds open to reveal a pure white centre
- Paired, ovate, deep green leaves, 6 cm long
- Small, poisonous, red berries form in September
- Bloom Time: June to August
Late Dutch Honeysuckle Growing and Maintenance Tips
'Serotina' grows best in a moist to average, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. This twining vine can be used to grow on an arbour or trellis. It is not overly aggressive and can be pruned in early spring to maintain desired shape and size.
Lonicera periclymenum 'Serotina' Characteristics
Moist to Average