Liriodendron tulipifera 'Emerald City®' (JFS-Oz)
Liriodendron tulipifera 'JFS-Oz' - Emerald City® Tulip Tree - Photo courtesy of J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co.
More About Liriodendron tulipifera Emerald City® ('JFS-Oz')
- Upright, conical, growth habit, with a strong, central leader
- Cup-shaped, tulip-like flowers bloom after the leaf is fully developed
- Flowers are yellow-green with an orange centre
- Four-lobed leaves are deeper green than the species
- Fall foliage is a golden-yellow
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Emerald City® Tulip Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
Emerald City tulip tree is a low maintenance tree that does best when planted in a moist, well-drained soil.
Liriodendron tulipifera Emerald City® ('JFS-Oz') Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum
Landscape usesScreening (privacy)