Ligustrum x ibolium 'Variegatum'
Suitable Substitutions for Ligustrum x ibolium 'Variegatum'
More About Ligustrum x ibolium 'Variegatum'
- Panicles of fragrant, white flowers
- Black berries ripen in October
- Dark green leaves are edged with a creamy-yellow rim
- Large, narrow to vase-shaped shrub
- Usually used as deciduous hedging
- Bloom Time: Late spring
Variegated California Privet Growing and Maintenance Tips
Privet is a fast-growing shrub that tolerates a wide range of conditions. Vigorous and rebounding quickly after heavy pruning, it is frequently used as hedging. This one can be used to brighten up a dark corner.
Ligustrum x ibolium 'Variegatum' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum