Ligularia przewalskii 'Dragon's Breath'
Ligularia przewalskii 'Dragon's Breath' - Dwarf Golden Ray - Photo courtesy of Terra Nova® Nurseries, Inc.
More About Ligularia przewalskii 'Dragon's Breath'
- Narrow spikes of small, airy, yellow flowers
- Flowers are held on sturdy, black stems
- Dragon-fire-shaped leaves
- Exotic and tropical looking
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer
- Flower Height: 75 cm
- Foliage Height: 35 cm
Dwarf Golden Ray Growing and Maintenance Tips
Ligularia are best grown in a cool, moist location, in a well-drained soil, in partial shade. Protection from the hot, afternoon sun will help prevent wilting. Great perennial for the back border.
Ligularia przewalskii 'Dragon's Breath' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Moist to Wet Soils
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)