Suitable Substitutions for Ligularia palmatiloba
More About Ligularia palmatiloba
- AKA Ligularia palmatifolia
- Forms flat clusters of orange, daisy-like blooms, on tall stems
- Jagged, sharply lobed, green leaves
- Large leaves can reach 80 cm in diameter
- Bloom Time: July to August
- Flower Height: 180 cm
Ligularia palmatiloba is a species cross between Ligularia dentata X Ligularia japonica.
Palm-leaf Ligularia Growing and Maintenance Tips
Ligularia are best grown in a cool, moist location, in a well-drained soil, in partial shade. Protection from the hot, afternoon sun will help prevent wilting. Great perennial for the back border.
Ligularia palmatiloba Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Wet Soils