Leptinella squalida 'Platt's Black'
More About Leptinella squalida 'Platt's Black'
- AKA Cotula squalida 'Platt's Black'
- Small, insignificant, green flowers
- Purple-black foliage with green tips
- Foliage has a fern-like texture
- Mat-forming perennial that can handle foot traffic
- Good ground cover for between crevices or along walkways
- Bloom Time: Summer
Black Brass Buttons Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in a moist to average, well-drained soil, in dappled shade. A low maintenance perennial that can tolerate full sun when consistent moisture is provided. Spreads indefinitely by rhizomes and could be considered invasive in smaller gardens.
Leptinella squalida 'Platt's Black' Characteristics
Moist to Average