Lathyrus latifolius 'Pearl Mixture'
Also called Everlasting Peavine, Perennial Sweet Pea
More About Lathyrus latifolius 'Pearl Mixture'
- Groupings of wide flowers in pinks, purples and whites
- Snapdragon-like flowers
- Leaves are blue-green, elliptic, oblong-shaped and 10 cm long
- Stems have a distinct, winged appearance
- Salt and drought tolerant
- Grown as a climber or ground cover
- Bloom Time: June to September
- Flower Size: 5 cm
Everlasting Sweet Pea Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in an average to dry, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade. Not a natural climber so they will need to be trained on stakes or fences early in the season. Lathyrus will die back to the ground in early winter, so all foliage can be removed in early winter or in an early spring cleanup.
Lathyrus latifolius 'Pearl Mixture' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum
Landscape usesRoadside planting