Larix laricina 'Blue Sparkler'
More About Larix laricina 'Blue Sparkler'
- Densely branched, broad, upright form
- Dwarf selection
- Soft, blue-green needles emerge in the spring
- The needles are displayed in tight circles like a "sparkler"
- Foliage turns bright golden in the fall before the needles drop
- Suitable for smaller gardens
Blue Sparkler Larch Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in moist to average soil conditions, provided they are well-drained.
Larix laricina 'Blue Sparkler' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average