Larix kaempferi 'Stiff Weeper'
More About Larix kaempferi 'Stiff Weeper'
- Densely branched, very pendulous form of larix
- Soft needles are green in the spring and summer
- Needles turn golden-bronze in the fall before falling to the ground
- If desired, a single leader can be trained up a support
- Once the leader reaches the preferred height it can then be allowed to weep downward
- Use as a specimen plant in a rock garden
Stiff Weeper Larch Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows best in full sun and should be planted in a moist, well-drained soil.
Larix kaempferi 'Stiff Weeper' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average