Lamiastrum galeobdolon 'Herman's Pride'
Also called False Lamium
More About Lamiastrum galeobdolon 'Herman's Pride'
- Lemon-yellow, hooded flowers
- Flowers along the whole stem with a little cluster at the top
- Sharply pointed leaves have a serrated edge
- Leaves are silver with wide, deep green veining
- Grows well in difficult areas
- Bloom Time: May to June
Yellow Archangel Growing and Maintenance Tips
Grows in most soil types, in shade or sunny locations and is drought tolerant when established. Prune to about 10 cm if the plant gets leggy. Not as aggressive as the species, and a great option for a dry, shady areas.
Lamiastrum galeobdolon 'Herman's Pride' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)