Kerria japonica 'Pleniflora'
More About Kerria japonica 'Pleniflora'
- AKA Kerria japonica 'Flore Pleno'
- Profuse double pompom-like yellow flowers
- Bright green leaves and stems provide contrast all year
- Suckers freely, producing a dense thicket
- Bloom Time: Late spring with sporadic summer flowering
Double Flowered Kerria Growing and Maintenance Tips
Kerria grows best in a slightly acidic, fertile soil with adequate moisture and will tolerate full sun to full shade. Flowers may not be optimum in full sun. Some removal of suckers may be necessary to maintain its size.
Kerria japonica 'Pleniflora' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Moist to Wet Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum