Juniperus horizontalis 'Limeglow'
More About Juniperus horizontalis 'Limeglow'
- Dwarf, mounding, vase-shaped habit
- Feathery, scale-like, evergreen foliage
- Chartreuse-yellow juvenile foliage during the growing season
- Foliage turns shades of copper-bronze in the winter
- Use as a small accent or as a ground cover
Limeglow Creeping Juniper Growing and Maintenance Tips
One of the few juniper cultivars that are yellow or golden in colour, providing a sharp contrast to many landscape plants. Needing little water and tolerant of a wide variety of soil conditions, they are good for erosion control on hillsides.
Juniperus horizontalis 'Limeglow' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils