Juniperus chinensis 'Fairview'
More About Juniperus chinensis 'Fairview'
- Columnar to pyramidal, dense upright
- Bright green to bluish-green, scale and awl-like foliage
- Attractive, silver, berry-like cones appear in late summer
- Plant as a specimen or in a group for architectural height
- Provides key winter interest
Fairview Juniper Growing and Maintenance Tips
This hardy, strong growing, low maintenance juniper tolerates a wide variety of soils and planting locations. Prune lightly to achieve a dense, formal and pyramidal upright.
Juniperus chinensis 'Fairview' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils