Iberis sempervirens 'Purity'
More About Iberis sempervirens 'Purity'
- AKA Iberis commutata 'Purity'
- Dense, pure white, flower clusters
- Flowers are slightly larger than the species
- Narrow, lance-shaped, deep green leaves
- Evergreen foliage
- Cascading habit suitable for walls and ledges
- Bloom Time: April to June
Candytuft Growing and Maintenance Tips
Iberis are best grown in a moist to average, well-drained soil, in full sun to partial shade and are drought tolerant once established. Trim plants after flowering to encourage new growth and maintain a tidy habit.
Iberis sempervirens 'Purity' Characteristics
Moist to Average