Hypericum frondosum 'Sunburst'
More About Hypericum frondosum 'Sunburst'
- Yellow, five-petaled flowers are almost obscured by the cloud of stamens
- Flowers are followed by seed capsules
- Gray-green, rounded leaves
- Bark exfoliates for winter interest
- Bloom Time: Late spring to summer
Hypericum Growing and Maintenance Tips
'Sunburst' tolerates full sun to partial shade, and a wide range of soils.
Hypericum frondosum 'Sunburst' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Moist to Wet Soils
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum
Landscape usesFoundation planting