Hydrangea paniculata 'Little Lamb'#PP15395
More About Hydrangea paniculata 'Little Lamb' (PP15395)
- Proven Winners® ColorChoice®
- Cones of white florets emerge chartreuse turning to white
- Produces flowers with the smallest petals of all the hydrangea listed
- Flowers seem to dance above the dark green foliage
- A compact selection
- Upright, vase-shaped habit
- Bloom Time: Midsummer to early fall
Hydrangea arborescens: Blooms on new wood, prune in late winter or early spring.
Hydrangea macrophylla: Blooms on old wood, do not prune. Remove only spent flowers and dead, damaged or unsightly wood.
Hydrangea paniculata: Blooms on new wood, prune in late winter or early spring.
Hydrangea quercifolia: Blooms on old wood, do not prune. Remove only spent flowers and dead, damaged or unsightly wood.
Hydrangea serrata: Blooms on old wood, do not prune.
Little Lamb Hydrangea Growing and Maintenance Tips
All hydrangea naturally undergo some colour change to their flowers as they age. Adjusting the pH balance of the soil can change the flower colour from pink to blue in some cultivars. Most cultivars thrive in full sun to partial shade as long as they have adequate moisture and a rich, well-drained soil.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Little Lamb' (PP15395) Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Sum-Fall