Hosta undulata 'Mediovariegata'
Suitable Substitutions for Hosta undulata 'Mediovariegata'
More About Hosta undulata 'Mediovariegata'
- Medium-sized hosta with narrow wavy smooth leaves
- White-centred leaves with medium green margins
- Veins start to green by midsummer
- Foliage turns all green by late summer
- Pale lavender flowers
- Bloom Time: Early to mid-July
- Flower Height: 75 cm
- Foliage Height: 35 cm
- Leaf Size: 15 cm x 5.5 cm
Genus Overview: Hosta
Common Name: Plantain Lily
Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Hosta grow best in a rich, moist, well-drained soil, in partial to full shade. Early to mid-morning sun and dappled shade in the afternoon are ideal conditions for most hosta cultivars. Some are full sun tolerant, when consistent moisture is provided. Cleaning out dormant foliage in early winter will help reduce the insect population, such as slug larvae.
Hosta undulata 'Mediovariegata' Characteristics
Moist to Average