Hosta 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis'
Suitable Substitutions for Hosta 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis'
More About 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis'
- Formerly Hosta tokudama 'Flavocircinalis'
- Medium to large hosta with thick, heavily corrugated leaves
- Slightly cupped blue-green foliage with gold margins
- Near-white flowers
- Bloom Time: Late June to mid-July
- Flower Height: 65 cm
- Foliage Height: 45 cm
- Leaf Size: 22.5 cm x 15.5 cm
A sport of tokudama.
Genus Overview: Hosta
Common Name: Plantain Lily
Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Hosta grow best in a rich, moist, well-drained soil, in partial to full shade. Early to mid-morning sun and dappled shade in the afternoon are ideal conditions for most hosta cultivars. Some are full sun tolerant, when consistent moisture is provided. Cleaning out dormant foliage in early winter will help reduce the insect population, such as slug larvae.
'Tokudama Flavocircinalis' Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum