Hosta 'So Sweet'
Suitable Substitutions for Hosta 'So Sweet'
More About 'So Sweet'
- Medium to large, mounding hosta
- Green with yellow margins that change to creamy-white
- Slightly wavy and shiny leaves
- Fragrant, pale lavender flowers
- Bloom Time: August
- Flower Height: 75 cm
- Foliage Height: 55 cm
- Leaf Size: 17.5 cm x 12.5 cm
Hybrid of Hosta 'Fragrant Bouquet'.
'So Sweet' Hosta will tolerate some sun.
Genus Overview: Hosta
Common Name: Plantain Lily
Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Hosta grow best in a rich, moist, well-drained soil, in partial to full shade. Early to mid-morning sun and dappled shade in the afternoon are ideal conditions for most hosta cultivars. Some are full sun tolerant, when consistent moisture is provided. Cleaning out dormant foliage in early winter will help reduce the insect population, such as slug larvae.
'So Sweet' Characteristics
Moist to Average