Hosta 'Paul's Glory'
More About 'Paul's Glory'
- Large hosta with slightly corrugated foliage
- Bright gold leaf with a blue-green margin
- Leaves change to creamy-white with blue margins
- Pale lavender flowers
- Bloom Time: Mid-July to early August
- Flower Height: 80 cm
- Foliage Height: 65 cm
- Leaf Size: 24 cm x 17.5 cm
'Paul's Glory' Hosta will tolerate some sun.
Genus Overview: Hosta
Common Name: Plantain Lily
Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Hosta grow best in a rich, moist, well-drained soil, in partial to full shade. Early to mid-morning sun and dappled shade in the afternoon are ideal conditions for most hosta cultivars. Some are full sun tolerant, when consistent moisture is provided. Cleaning out dormant foliage in early winter will help reduce the insect population, such as slug larvae.
'Paul's Glory' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Landscape usesWoodland/woods edge