Hosta 'Hanky Panky'#PP16217
Suitable Substitutions for Hosta 'Hanky Panky'
More About 'Hanky Panky' (PP16217)
- Medium-sized mound
- Green to golden centre with lime-green margins
- Thin, ivory line often separates the margin from the centre
- Gold centres with white margins by midsummer
- Lavender flowers
- Bloom Time: Late July into August
- Flower Height: 60 cm
- Foliage Height: 35 cm
- Leaf Size: 17.5 cm x 7.5 cm
A sport of Hosta 'Striptease'.
Genus Overview: Hosta
Common Name: Plantain Lily
Growing and Maintenance Tips:
Hosta grow best in a rich, moist, well-drained soil, in partial to full shade. Early to mid-morning sun and dappled shade in the afternoon are ideal conditions for most hosta cultivars. Some are full sun tolerant, when consistent moisture is provided. Cleaning out dormant foliage in early winter will help reduce the insect population, such as slug larvae.
'Hanky Panky' (PP16217) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average