Hippophae rhamnoides 'Chuyskaya'
More About Hippophae rhamnoides 'Chuyskaya'
- Inconspicuous yellowish-white flowers appear before the leaves
- Orange berries are prized for their high vitamin C content
- Silvery-green, narrow leaves on spiny stems
- Upright, rounded, large shrub
- Needs a male pollinator
- One male can pollinate up to five females
- Ripens: August
Sea Buckthorn Growing and Maintenance Tips
Tolerant of a range of soils and conditions, it is, however, best grown in a dry, sandy soil, in full sun.
Hippophae rhamnoides 'Chuyskaya' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils