Heucherella x 'Sweet Tea'#PP21296, COPF
More About Heucherella x 'Sweet Tea' (PP21296, COPF)
- Tight spikes of white flowers
- Deeply lobed, maple-shaped leaves
- Leaves emerge amber-orange with deep, rusty veining
- Colours deepen in summer months and will lighten in the fall
- Semi-evergreen, large, mounding habit
- Heat tolerant
- Bloom Time: June to July
- Flower Height: 65 cm
Heucherella is a cross between heuchera and tiarella.
Foamy Bells Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in a moist to average, well-drained soil, in full shade to partial shade. Heucherella do not tolerate dry conditions or competition with tree roots. Deadheading will promote more blooms.
Heucherella x 'Sweet Tea' (PP21296, COPF) Characteristics
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeLt. Spr-Sum