Heucherella x 'Pink Fizz'#PPAF
More About Heucherella x 'Pink Fizz' (PPAF)
- Large, deeply lobed, silvery-green leaves with rich, wine-red veins
- Narrow, deeply lobed, maple-shaped leaves
- Hot pink buds open to pure pink flowers
- Great foliage all season long
- Semi-evergreen, mounding habit
- Bloom Time: Early to midsummer
Heucherella is a cross between heuchera and tiarella.
Foamy Bells Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in a moist to average, well-drained soil, in full shade to partial shade. Heucherella do not tolerate dry conditions or competition with tree roots. As flowers fade, removing all flower stalks will promote more blooms.
Heucherella x 'Pink Fizz' (PPAF) Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Landscape usesWoodland/woods edge