Heucherella x 'Brass Lanterns'#PP22396, COPF
More About Heucherella x 'Brass Lanterns' (PP22396, COPF)
- Tight spikes of white flowers on darker stems
- Deeply lobed, maple-shaped leaves
- Leaves emerge in shades of gold and orange with red, central veining
- As the season progresses, leaves are redder in colour
- Deep bronze in the fall
- Will tolerate full sun, however, it has the best colour contrast in partial shade
- Large, mounding, semi-evergreen
- Bloom Time: June to July
Heucherella is a cross between heuchera and tiarella.
Foamy Bells Growing and Maintenance Tips
Best grown in a moist to average, well-drained soil, in full shade to partial shade. Heucherella do not tolerate dry conditions or competition with tree roots. Deadheading will promote more blooms.
Heucherella x 'Brass Lanterns' (PP22396, COPF) Characteristics
Moist to Average
Landscape usesWoodland/woods edge