More About 'Aurora/Borealis'
- Lonicera caerula 'Aurora-Borealis'
- Fast-growing, large berries
- Berries persist longer than other cultivars
- 2 cultivars in one pot for self-pollination
- Cream tube like flowers in mid spring
- Ripens: June
Haskap 2-1 Growing and Maintenance Tips
Haskap grow best in highly organic matter, a well-drained soil, and lots of sunlight for optimum productivity. More than one cultivar is needed for good fruit production. These berries will look ripe 1-2 weeks before they are truly ready to be eaten. If the berries are green inside, they are not ripe; they should be a deep purple-red inside when fully ripened.
Moist to Average