Hamamelis x intermedia 'Rubin'
More About Hamamelis x intermedia 'Rubin'
- Matures to a rounded to vase-shaped shrub
- Showy red blooms cluster along the branches
- Exotic blooms are ribbon-like, crimped and curled in shape
- Dark green foliage displays yellow and orange tones in the fall
- Bloom Time: January to March
Witchhazel Growing and Maintenance Tips
Tolerant of a range of soils and pH but grows best in a moist, well-drained, slightly acidic soil, in full sun or partial shade. Removing suckers is recommended to keep colonies in check.
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Rubin' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeEarly Spring