Hamamelis x intermedia 'Pallida'
More About Hamamelis x intermedia 'Pallida'
- Soft yellow, spidery, fragrant flowers
- Round, medium-green leaves with hairy undersides
- Leaves turn yellow, orange and red in the fall
- Upright, vase-shaped, becoming rounded with age
- Bloom Time: Late winter or early spring
Witchhazel Growing and Maintenance Tips
Tolerant of a range of soils and pH but grows best in a moist, well-drained, slightly acidic soil, in full sun or partial shade. Removing suckers is recommended to keep colonies in check.
Hamamelis x intermedia 'Pallida' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Flowering TimeEarly Spring