Ginkgo biloba 'Weeping Wonder'
More About Ginkgo biloba 'Weeping Wonder'
- AKA Ginkgo biloba 'Mutant Weeper'
- Narrow, upright form with a straight, central leader and weeping branches
- Green foliage turns bright golden-yellow in the fall
- Leaves are more deeply cut and vary in size, shape and thickness
- Some leaves may display a lime-green variegation
- A female selection
This cultivar may have to be staked to avoid becoming a ground cover.
Weeping Wonder Maidenhair Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
When the leaves drop, they drop rapidly, forming a golden carpet around the tree. Ginkgo have no serious insect or disease problems, making it a low maintenance plant.
Ginkgo biloba 'Weeping Wonder' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Landscape usesRoadside planting