Ginkgo biloba 'Variegata'
More About Ginkgo biloba 'Variegata'
- A very slow-growing cultivar, forming a shrub or small tree
- Fan-shaped leaves are striped, creamy-white and green
- Each leaf can be different in colour, two-toned, even all white or revert to green
- Foliage turns golden-yellow in the fall
- Leaves retain some of their variegation, even with the fall colour
- A great selection for a patio planter
Variegated Maidenhair Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
Occasionally leaves will revert to green and should not be removed as soon as they appear. The amount of variegation is variable from one year to the next.
Ginkgo biloba 'Variegata' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Landscape usesRoadside planting