Ginkgo biloba 'Troll'
More About Ginkgo biloba 'Troll'
- Small, slow-growing, compact habit
- Can be trained to grow into a small, pyramidal tree
- Unique, two-lobed, fan-shaped leaves with almost parallel veins
- Foliage emerges green in colour late in the spring
- Leaves turn bright yellow in the fall
Maidenhair Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
With its small, compact size, 'Troll' is an excellent specimen to grow in a patio container or a small, rock garden. Ginkgo have no serious insect or disease problems, making it a low maintenance plant.
Ginkgo biloba 'Troll' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average