Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia'
More About Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia'
- Very narrow form, with sharply ascending branches
- Slow-growing when young, remaining compact
- Straight trunk and open branching
- 'Tremonia' is a male type, making it non-fruiting
- Foliage is dark green, turning golden-yellow in the fall
Tremonia Maidenhair Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
An excellent selection for a smaller garden with it compact form, and its lack of fruit makes it suitable for a street tree.
Ginkgo biloba 'Tremonia' Characteristics
Average to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Foliage ColorGreen (dark)