Ginkgo biloba 'Saratoga'
Suitable Substitutions for Ginkgo biloba 'Saratoga'
More About Ginkgo biloba 'Saratoga'
- Upright, pyramidal, with dense, ascending branches
- Leaves are deeply cut, triangular and elongated
- Foliage emerges green in colour late in the spring
- Leaves turn golden-yellow in the fall
- Deeply furrowed, grayish-tan bark
- Male selection
Saratoga Maidenhair Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
When the leaves drop, they drop rapidly, forming a golden carpet around the tree. Ginkgo have no serious insect or disease problems, making it a low maintenance plant.
Ginkgo biloba 'Saratoga' Characteristics
Soil MoistureAverage to Dry Soils
Moist to Average
Landscape usesScreening (privacy)