Ginkgo biloba 'Pendula'
More About Ginkgo biloba 'Pendula'
- Top-grafted, with horizontal branching and drooping tips
- Unique, two-lobed, fan-shaped leaves with almost parallel veins
- Foliage emerges green in colour later in the spring
- Leaves turn golden-yellow in the fall
- Male selection with an umbrella-like form
Weeping Maidenhair Tree Growing and Maintenance Tips
An excellent specimen in landscapes where height (i.e. under overhead wires), is a concern. It has unusual branching, fall colour and leaf shape gives it visual appeal in any landscape.
Ginkgo biloba 'Pendula' Characteristics
Soil MoistureMoist to Average
Average to Dry Soils
Landscape usesRoadside planting